Cheese Factory Worker Jobs are open in Canada at the location of Harmony Road Aylesford, NS B0P 1C0 Canada. These vacancies for cheese factory workers are offered by the well known company “Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc”
Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc (Company Intro)
Are you looking for a cheese factory worker job in Canada? look no further than Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc. This company is one of the top cheese producers in the Canada, and company always looking for talented and hardworking individuals to join their team.
Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc. is a Canadian base cheese company that hires cheese factory workers all around in Canada. The company was founded in 2001, and it has since then been providing great service of cheese in Canada. Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc. is always looking for new employees who are passionate about cheese work.
To work at Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc., applicants do not need any educational diploma or certificate, and they must be able to pass a criminal background check. Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and it welcomes applications from all eligible candidates.
If you are interested in working at Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc. you can submit your resume and cover letter to the department of company. Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc. looks forward to receiving your application, send them your details via following mentioned method:
Job Description (Cheese Factory Workers In Canada)
|Job Title||Cheese factory Workers|
|Salary||$14 per hour|
|Job type||Permanent-full time|
|Location||Harmony Road Aylesford, Canada|
|Company||Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc.|
To work as a cheese factory worker in the Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc. you will be responsible for a variety of tasks in cheese factories. They may need to operate machinery, oversee production, and package cheese products (Company will train about all machineries).
In Canada, cheese factory workers under the leading of Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc. earn an hourly wage of $14.50. Most cheese factory workers are employed on a full-time and permanent basis, working 40 hours per week. Some positions in Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc. may require shift work, including early morning, evening, and weekend shifts.
Some Other Relevant Offers From Canada:
Duties After Selection (Company will Train)
After selection in Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc cheese factory workers in Canada have a variety of following duties:
- Cheese factory workers in Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc may be responsible for operating cheese-making machinery, monitoring cheese quality, and packaging cheese.
- Under the Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc as a cheese factory worker you may also clean cheese molds and vats, and mix cheese curds and other ingredients.
- In addition, cheese factory workers may be responsible for keeping accurate records and maintaining the cleanliness of the cheese factory.
- Cheese factory workers need to be able to follow instructions carefully and work well as part of Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc team.
- All the cheese workers must also be physically capable of standing for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Most cheese factory workers do not need any formal education, this company also do not need certificate.
- Cheese factory workers are typically hired on a full-time basis, but some cheese factories may also offer part-time or seasonal positions. In Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc you will be working as a full time employment.
How To Apply In Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc for Cheese Factory Worker?
All the interested and eligible candidates who are ready to work as a cheese factory workers in Holmestead Cheese Sales Inc can submit their resume to the following email address of company: